Wednesday, January 6, 2016

January 1, 2016

The beginning to the rest of my life
Weight:242.2
Bust:     46.4"
Waist:   43.5"
Hips:     53.5"
Legs:     31"/31"
Arms:    16"/16"

I am getting married July 23, 2016 to my best friend, Billy (total cliche, right?). Like many women, I have struggled my whole life with not only my weight but with the way I view myself. It may sound simple: "To love one's self" but sometimes we can be our biggest critic. I have decided to embark on a 6 month journey to not only count down my wedding but to count down the weight as well. I will start with the 45 day HCG weight loss Bio App designed by Dr. Simeon. I do not recommend doing this program without speaking with your doctor first and doing thorough research on the program yourself. Following that, I will attempt to use Itworks products (fat fighters, wraps, and toning gel) for about a month as long as it doesn't cause me to gain weight. By April 1, 2016 I will do another round of the HCG program and on May 16th I will start the final phase of the Itworks products  (as long as I didn't have a bad reaction the first round). By July 20, 2016 I will be completely done with my transformation. My goal is to lose 100 lbs. In six months. Wish me luck!

4 comments: