Friday, January 15, 2016

January 15, 2016

A Third of The Way
Weight: 232.4

Lost .8 ! Probably won't make it to my 7.5 lbs this week since I had the rough week with my period.  That is okay though.  A loss is a loss. .. today is Friday so payday is here!  That means I will start my it works journey ! I am very excited to hopefully be my own boss and work from home some day.  I read the success Stories and  some of them were just looking for a little extra cash and it turned into an empire... I want that to be me!  Right now I am just looking for $150 a month to put my son through preschool... I hope my goals will grow bigger and bigger!  And if I make more than I planned,  that's more for the honeymoon savings account!  I am very excited for all the great things to come. I am so blessed with a wonderful hardworking man and a perfect son,and I want to be the best mommy and wife I can be.

1 comment: